Infinix, known for offering value and performance, introduces the Infinix Zero 30, a smartphone that impresses with both its style and substance. With a sleek design, dust and splash resistance, and a high-refresh-rate display, it’s designed to catch your eye. Under the hood, the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 8020 chipset, ample RAM and storage, and an impressive camera system make it a well-rounded device. The large battery and fast charging add to its appeal. While the customized software might not be for everyone, the Infinix Zero 30, priced at ₹25,990, presents a compelling option for users looking for a feature-rich smartphone that doesn’t compromise on performance and style. Whether for gaming, photography, or daily productivity, it’s a budget-friendly choice that delivers on various fronts.
Design and Build
The Infinix Zero 30 is designed to impress, with its sleek and elegant look. It boasts a body measuring 164.5 x 75 x 7.9 mm and weighing 185 g, ensuring a comfortable grip and ease of use. The device is equipped with Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back for protection, while an alternate variant features an eco-leather back with a plastic frame. It also comes with an IP53 rating, making it dust and splash resistant, enhancing its durability.
The smartphone features a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with an impressive 144Hz refresh rate, offering a smoother and more responsive user experience. With a peak brightness of 950 nits, the display delivers vibrant and sharp visuals even in bright lighting conditions. The screen’s resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels ensures that images and videos are displayed with clarity. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects this screen.
Under the hood, the Infinix Zero 30 is powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 8020 chipset, built on a 6nm process. Its octa-core processor includes high-performance Cortex-A78 cores and power-efficient Cortex-A55 cores, which together offer smooth multitasking and efficient power management. The Mali-G77 MC9 GPU ensures excellent graphics performance.
The smartphone comes in two configurations: 256GB of storage paired with 8GB or 12GB of RAM, offering users ample space for their files, apps, and games.
Infinix has equipped the Zero 30 with an impressive triple-camera setup on the back. It includes a 108 MP primary camera, a 13 MP ultra-wide camera with a 120° field of view, and a 2 MP depth sensor. The main camera, featuring PDAF and OIS, is capable of capturing stunning high-resolution images. On the front, a 50 MP selfie camera with PDAF delivers sharp and detailed self-portraits.
Battery and Charging
A powerful 5000 mAh battery keeps the Infinix Zero 30 running throughout the day, ensuring you remain connected and productive. The device supports 68W wired charging, and it can charge up to 80% in just 30 minutes, as advertised.
Software and Connectivity
The smartphone runs on Android 13 with Infinix’s XOS 13 skin, offering a customized user experience with additional features and optimizations. In terms of connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. The inclusion of NFC makes it convenient for mobile payments and file sharing.
- Sleek Design: The Infinix Zero 30 boasts a sleek and elegant design with multiple variants, including Gorilla Glass 5 and eco-leather back options. It also has an IP53 rating, adding dust and splash resistance for enhanced durability.
- Impressive Display: The device features a large 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a high 144Hz refresh rate, delivering smoother interactions. With a peak brightness of 950 nits and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, it ensures vivid, sharp visuals in various lighting conditions.
- Powerful Performance: The MediaTek Dimensity 8020 chipset, built on a 6nm process, offers robust performance. With high-performance and power-efficient CPU cores and a Mali-G77 MC9 GPU, it’s suitable for multitasking and gaming.
- Ample Storage and RAM: The Infinix Zero 30 is available in configurations with 256GB of storage and either 8GB or 12GB of RAM, ensuring sufficient space for apps and files.
- Impressive Camera System: The triple-camera setup on the back, featuring a 108 MP primary camera, a 13 MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor, delivers high-quality photos and versatility. The 50 MP selfie camera on the front is also capable of capturing sharp and detailed self-portraits.
- Long Battery Life: The device is equipped with a 5000 mAh battery, providing long-lasting use. Fast 68W wired charging allows you to quickly replenish the battery, reaching 80% in just 30 minutes, as advertised.
- Customized User Experience: Running on Android 13 with Infinix’s XOS 13 skin, the device offers a customized user experience with additional features and optimizations.
- NFC Support: The inclusion of NFC facilitates mobile payments and file sharing, adding convenience to your daily tasks.
- Not Ideal for Everyone: While the Infinix Zero 30 offers a range of appealing features, it may not be the ideal choice for users who prioritize certain high-end or specialized capabilities found in flagship devices.
- Customized Software: While the customized user interface can be advantageous for some users, it may not provide the same stock Android experience found on other devices.
The Infinix Zero 30 combines premium design, a high-refresh-rate display, powerful performance, and an excellent camera system. With its competitive pricing of ₹ 25,990, it offers an attractive option for users looking for a stylish, feature-packed smartphone that doesn’t break the bank. Whether you’re into mobile gaming, photography, or productivity, the Infinix Zero 30 is designed to meet your needs.