HyperOS is Xiaomi’s new user interface. It includes refreshed system apps, improved performance and a number of innovations. HyperOS is based on Android 14. Android 14 is Google’s new operating system and significantly improves system optimization. Users are wondering what changes the HyperOS update comes with. With the first HyperOS beta update, the HyperOS changelog has been officially announced. Officially announced by Xiaomi, the HyperOS changelog reveals all the new features that HyperOS will offer.
With the release of the HyperOS weekly beta today, the HyperOS changelog has been officially released. The HyperOS update for Xiaomi 13 and Redmi K60 series will be released to other smartphones in the future. We reported that OS18.104.22.168.8.DEV build will be released a few days ago. Now you must be wondering what changes the HyperOS update brings. Here is the official HyperOS changelog!
As of November 14, 2023, the changelog of the HyperOS weekly beta update released for the China region is provided by Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi HyperOS to create a “people, car and home ecosystem” operating system
- Xiaomi HyperOS Low-level refactoring, to play excellent hardware performance
- Task-critical identification and coloring technology, which dynamically controls resource allocation according to the importance of the task, resulting in stronger performance and lower power consumption.
- Ultra-low power rendering framework to improve endurance and provide smoother animation effects
- SOC integrated tuning, connecting the whole hardware resources, faster response to changes in computing power demand, less frame loss and smoother.
- Intelligent IO engine prioritizes the execution of focus IO, avoiding preemption and making it smoother.
- Renewed storage technology reduces storage fragmentation, making the phone as good as new.
- Intelligent network selection upgraded, smoother network in weak network environment.
- Signal Smart Selection Engine, dynamically adjusts antenna strategy to improve signal stability.
Cross-end intelligent connectivity
- Xiaomi HyperConnect cross-connectivity framework allows devices to connect efficiently and collaborate with each other.
- The new Fusion Device Center allows all devices to be dynamically networked in real time, and you can view and control your surrounding devices from the control center.
- Cross-device experience is upgraded to support cross-device calls to camera, screen, communication and other hardware capabilities.
- Apps, audio/video, clipboard and other data and services support free flow among multiple devices.
- Secure privacy architecture for interconnected devices
- Inter-device security through TEE verification and hardware-level encryption for data transmission.
- Cross-end privacy system, including interconnection rights management, interconnection behavior alerts and interconnection behavior logging
- A globalized sense of life aesthetic creates a delicate and comfortable vision and lightness.
- Coherent dynamic effects and multiple expressions create a new systematic aesthetic experience.
- A new dynamic language brings a light and coherent global dynamic experience.
- Vitality color system, with natural colors rich in vitality, gives the interface a new look.
- Unified system fonts, designed for the world
- New weather design, real-time weather engine creates a surreal visual experience.
- Global focus notification system, dynamic display of key information changes
- New art lock screen, turning every photo into a poster, and dynamic glass material, instantly lighting up the screen beautifully.
- Upgraded desktop icon design with new colors and shapes.
- Self-developed multi-rendering technology, presenting delicate and comfortable natural visual effects.
- Reconstructed multitasking window management, unified interaction, efficient and easy to use.
You are seeing the HyperOS changelog. The features of the new interface are described above. This is the HyperOS Changelog specific to HyperOS China. It should be noted that HyperOS Global will have fewer features due to some restrictions. HyperOS China and HyperOS Global are different versions of HyperOS. The best HyperOS is HyperOS China. Some of Google’s requirements affect HyperOS Global badly. Not all features available in HyperOS China will be available in HyperOS Global.
Now we come with important news that will make you happy. HyperOS Global update for 1 smartphone is ready. These builds will be rolled out to users very soon. Don’t worry, Xiaomi is working to make its users happy. We have listed the first Xiaomi smartphone to receive the HyperOS Global update. You can check the list below!
- Xiaomi 12T OS22.214.171.124.ULQMIXM, OS126.96.36.199.ULQEUXM (plato)
Many smartphones will be updated to HyperOS. We will inform you about the new developments of HyperOS. This is the currently known information. If you are wondering about devices that will receive HyperOS, “HyperOS global rollout schedule” you can check our article. So what do you guys think about HyperOS changelog? Do not forget to share your opinions.