The Nothing has recently launched its second smartphone, the Nothing Phone (2), which is now available in the market. This device follows the highly popular Nothing Phone (1) and features an updated Nothing OS 2.0. The phone’s new UI brings various changes and optimizations to the device. Furthermore, the brand has started rolling out an update that introduces a new feature to the glyph light of the gadget.
Nothing Phone (2) gets a new update; What’s new?
As mentioned earlier, the latest update for Nothing Phone (2) identifies as Nothing OS 2.0.3. We do not have any information on the package size of the update yet but it would most probably be under 1GBs in terms of size. Anyway, moving to the changelog, it mentions a lot of things such as improved experience, optimized haptic feedback, snappier keyboard animations, and much more. You can refer to the official changelog below:
- Added the Compass widget. After placing it, swipe down to see more detailed information.
- Added new UI to show when the device is pocket mode.
- Added support for Zomato in Glyph Progress. Navigate to Settings > Glyph Interface> Glyph Progress to enable this integration.
- Added an Improve ‘OTG Compatibility” toggle in Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences.
Improvements & Bug fixes
- Increased the Screen Recorder capture resolution.
- Adjusted the animation speed of the keyboard popping up after opening the app drawer.
- Improved haptic feedback.
- Improved NFC stability.
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability in various scenarios.
- Minor Ul adjustments.
- Minor bug fixes.
The update is being rolled out gradually and will become available to more users in the future, provided that no major issues are reported. Alternatively, you can check if the update is available for your Nothing Phone (2) by going to Settings > System > System update > Download and Install. You can also flash the update if its showing available.