Xiaomi officially released HyperOS on October 26, 2023. The new HyperOS offers significant performance improvements compared to MIUI 14. Revamped system applications, improved animations and more come with HyperOS. For this reason, there is a lot of curiosity. Now Xiaomi has started rolling out the HyperOS update to the Redmi K60 Ultra. This is the first stable HyperOS update.
First Stable HyperOS Update
HyperOS appears as an Android 14 based interface. Android 14 is Google’s latest operating system and offers many innovations such as lock screen customizations. The fact that HyperOS is based on Android 14 allows it to include new features.
Xiaomi made a statement when it introduced the Redmi K60 Ultra. This statement was: “The first model to receive MIUI 15 will be Redmi K60 Ultra.” A small official announcement was made for MIUI 15. Later, the name of MIUI 15 was changed again to HyperOS. The first phone to receive the stable HyperOS update is Redmi K60 Ultra. So what does this new update offer?
As of December 1, 2023, the changelog of the Redmi K60 Ultra HyperOS stable update released for the China region is provided by Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi HyperOS to create a “people, car and home ecosystem” operating system
- Updated Android Security Patch to November 2023. Increased system security.
- Xiaomi HyperOS Low-level refactoring, to play excellent hardware performance
- Task-critical identification and coloring technology, which dynamically controls resource allocation according to the importance of the task, resulting in stronger performance and lower power consumption.
- Ultra-low power rendering framework to improve endurance and provide smoother animation effects
- SOC integrated tuning, connecting the whole hardware resources, faster response to changes in computing power demand, less frame loss and smoother.
- Intelligent IO engine prioritizes the execution of focus IO, avoiding preemption and making it smoother.
- Renewed storage technology reduces storage fragmentation, making the phone as good as new.
- Intelligent network selection upgraded, smoother network in weak network environment.
- Signal Smart Selection Engine, dynamically adjusts antenna strategy to improve signal stability.
Cross-device intelligent connectivity
- Xiaomi HyperConnect cross-connectivity framework allows devices to connect efficiently and collaborate with each other.
- The new Fusion Device Center allows all devices to be dynamically networked in real time, and you can view and control your surrounding devices from the control center.
- Cross-device experience is upgraded to support cross-device calls to camera, screen, communication and other hardware capabilities.
- Apps, audio/video, clipboard and other data and services support free flow among multiple devices.
- Secure privacy architecture for interconnected devices
- Inter-device security through TEE verification and hardware-level encryption for data transmission.
- Cross-end privacy system, including interconnection rights management, interconnection behavior alerts and interconnection behavior logging
- A globalized sense of life aesthetic creates a delicate and comfortable vision and lightness.
- Coherent dynamic effects and multiple expressions create a new systematic aesthetic experience.
- A new dynamic language brings a light and coherent global dynamic experience.
- Vitality color system, with natural colors rich in vitality, gives the interface a new look.
- Unified system fonts, designed for the world
- New weather design, real-time weather engine creates a surreal visual experience.
- Global focus notification system, dynamic display of key information changes
- New art lock screen, turning every photo into a poster, and dynamic glass material, instantly lighting up the screen beautifully.
- Upgraded desktop icon design with new colors and shapes.
- Self-developed multi-rendering technology, presenting delicate and comfortable natural visual effects.
- Reconstructed multitasking window management, unified interaction, efficient and easy to use.
The update has build number OS184.108.40.206.UMLCNXM and is 6GB in size. First, the update is released to HyperOS Pilot users. It will be available to all users in the future..
Redmi K60 Ultra users are much happier now. Because they have the chance to experience the impressive features of its new interface. You will be able to download HyperOS updates via HyperOS Downloader. Click here to access HyperOS Downloader.
Don’t worry, many devices will be updated to HyperOS soon. When the HyperOS update is ready for any device, we will announce on our website that it will be released to users soon. We check the HyperOS status of all devices in detail at any time. If you have a question, you can ask us. Therefore, do not forget to follow us and share your opinions. See you in the next article!